April 27, 2017 | 0 Comments
We hope you’re joining us for the 2017 Redeemer Women’s Retreat! We’re looking forward to a sweet time deepening relationships and digging into God’s word.
Here are a few practical details to keep in mind as you look ahead to this retreat:
- We’ll be meeting at Metropolitan Coworking (map) from 9 AM to 4 PM this Saturday, April 29
- Breakfast and lunch are included. We’re doing our best to accommodate all dietary needs, but if you have questions about your specific restrictions, please reach out to Jill Poel at email@example.com
- Bring a Bible and a pen. We’ll have handouts with some space for journaling, but feel free to bring your own notebook as well.
- Don’t worry about dressing up. The dress code is casual—just don't forget a jacket or sweater, since the temperature in the building can be cool.
- In past years, many women have enjoyed grabbing dinner with friends afterwards to keep the conversations going. Some favorite nearby restaurants are Gillerson’s Grubbery and U Samba? Café.
- We encourage you to coordinate carpools with other women in your area. For parking in downtown Aurora, the closest public lot is on Benton between the SciTech Museum and the old library (on the island on the Fox River). It’s not huge though, so you might want to know where other lots are in case that one is full. You can find more parking details at either of these pages: Paramount Guide | City Guide
Comments for this post have been disabled.