April 24, 2017 | 0 Comments
This week, we looked at Luke 24:13-35, the story of the journey to Emmaus. We considered the issue of knowing Christ in our suffering, in all the Scritpures, and also in the Lord's Supper. Here are a couple of questions to discuss at home or with your fellowship group:
- The disciples were experienceing deep sadness, and Jesus drew near to him, but they did not recognize him. They only realized later that he was walking with them in their pain. When have you had a similar experience in your own life?
- If you have higher expectations for meeting Christ in all the Scruptures, how will that affect the way you read the Bible personally or with your family?
- This week, how can you take the next step in the journey of knowing Christ, and making him known?
Scripture Memory Verse
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.” (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- Women's Retreat - this Saturday, 9-4, at Metroplitan Coworking (14 W Downer Pl, Aurora)!
- Youth Camp - June 5-8, and you can register right now
Comments for this post have been disabled.