July 25, 2017 | 0 Comments
Take It Home Questions:
On Sunday Seita Sakaguchi opened John 4:1-30. Here are some questions for discussion.
- As Jesus interacts with the woman, what does the passage show us about Jesus as a missionary?
- What promises does Jesus make here?
- What are some types of thirst in your life? What "borken cisterns" have you gone to, or where else have you sought satisfaction (only to be disappointed)? How is Jesus better?
- What is the main "takeaway" for you?
You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday. Psalm 91:5-6
- High School Bible Study will meet at the Poel's place this Wednesday (July 26) from 7:00-9:00 pm.
- Dad's & Kids Camping Trip is this Friday and Saturday. If you would like to sign up last-minute, reach out to Jeff Hunt for more details.
- Young Adult Community Group will gather at the McRostie's home on August 6 right after church.
Comments for this post have been disabled.