August 15, 2017 | 0 Comments
On Sunday we looked at Jonah 3. Here are some questions for discussion:
1. In Jonah 3, what are some of the ways that the surprising grace of God is demonstrated?
2. What are some ways that the grace of God has come to you “a second time”?
3. How does the king demonstrate repentance in this passage?
4. How does repentance need to be demonstrated in your life?
For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the adder; the young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot. Psalm 91:11-13
- There will be a Women's Ministry Meeting at Metropolitan Coworking on Thursday, August 17. More details can be found here.
- Redeemer Kids Registration is now available. Please register all children newborn through 5th Grade for the next ministry year. We will kick off the 2017-2018 year on August 27. You can register here.
- Children's Ministry Annual Equipping will be help on Saturday, August 26 at Metropolitan Coworking in Aurora from 8:30-11:30 am. We look forward to seeing all servants there.
Comments for this post have been disabled.