September 11, 2017 | 0 Comments
This Sunday, we continued our sermon series in the book of James, paying attention to James 1:5-8.
- How is James 1:5-8 related to the previous paragraph?
- What is the direction of James 1:5? And what does James say to motivate us to follow that direction?
- Where in your life do you need wisdom, and how can you ask without doubting or disputing?
Memory Verse (Plan to Memorize James 1 this Fall):
"for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." - James 1:3-4
- Financial Peace University - Greg Uhlenhopp will be leading a discipleship course related to financial stewardship, using the Financial Peace University materials from Dave Ramsey. The course begins in 2 weeks, and there are only a few spots still available. If you would like to participate, please contact the church office at email@example.com.
- Prayer & Worship Night - we want to be church that depends on God and is devoted to prayer. The next monthly prayer and worship night is on Thursday September 21.
Comments for this post have been disabled.