April 4, 2017 | 0 Comments
On Sunday we looked at Luke 22:66-23:25. Here are some questions for discussion:
- What do we learn about Jesus’ identity and character in the Jewish and Roman trials?
- What does Pilate repeatedly say about Jesus? And if that is true, why was Jesus condemned?
- How does this passage challenge your humility and worship?
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:31-32
- Prayer Huddle - Join us at the front of the stage at 9:45 every Sunday morning for a time of prayer specifically for that morning’s service. Let's continue to be a church that cries out to the Lord for more of His grace and power in the life of our local body and community.
- Join us at the Chandler's home on April 19 at 7:00 pm to hear 'Senior Testimonies' from Angie Danca, Molly Hunt, Liana Muzik, and Anna Poel. More details can be found here.
- Registration for 5:15 Summer Youth Camp is now open. You can read more about the theme of camp and link to the registration page here.
- Retreat registration for RCC's Women's Event 'Come to the Table: A Nourishing Day for the Body, Mind, and Soul' is now available here.
Comments for this post have been disabled.