November 5, 2017 | by: 0 Comments|
On Sunday we looked at James 3:1-12. Here are some questions for discussion:
- In what ways have you experienced the disproportionate power of the tongue both to do good and to destroy?
- What’s your own experience of trying to tame your tongue?
- What do your words reveal about your heart, and where does the gospel need to transform the way you think about other people?
...for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God. Therefore put away all filthiness and rampant wickedness and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:20-21
- Young Adult Community Group will share a Thanksgiving Feast next week after church at the McRostie's home. Check out the details here.
On Friday, November 17th the men of Redeemer will gather at Camp Quarryledge in Oswego for an overnight retreat centered on the cross and the call of Christ. Online registration is open here. For more specific details, visit the events page.
- Middle School Donuts & Doctrine will meet next Sunday at 8:30 am at Plank. Come for the donuts, stay for the doctrine!
Comments for this post have been disabled.