November 20, 2017 | by: 0 Comments|
On Sunday we looked at James 4:1-3. Here are some questions for discussion:
- What does it look like when conflicts and quarrels come up in your life?
- How well do you take responsibility (for what you should) in the fights and quarrels in your life?
- Beneath the surface level, what sinful passions (or desires, fears, expectations, etc.) are most important for you to deal with right now?
- Why can we have hope for our hearts and our relationships?
For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like. But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing. James 1:24-25
- All 5:15 youth group members let Mrs. Wheeler (email@example.com) know if you will be attending the Christmas Party this year. All the details about the festivities can be found here.
- Registration forms are available at church on the back table for the 5:15 Youth Winter Retreat! Plan to have a lot of fun as we spend 25 hours together as we seek a clear view of the awesomeness of God.
- For anyone interested in church membership or simply learning more about Redeemer, our Starting Point course will begin on January 14. To register, simply email the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Comments for this post have been disabled.