As we get ready to embark on our Cambodian adventure, we covet your prayers for the following:
– That God would speak and shine through our teachings
We will be teaching 200+ kids along with the staff of teachers at the school.
– Seeds planted among the youth and teachers
– Smooth and effective translation
We will have translators but we need God’s help so that the Gospel and Word would be clearly communicated without misrepresentation or hindrance.
– Health and safe travels for the team
As a reminder, the team consists of Josh and Kimberly Anderson, Tim and Jodi Tatum, Shelli Tatum, Rick and Jill Poel, Travis and Katie Pyykkonen, Nick and Treasure Koss, Josiah and Sarah Flex, Spencer Hunt, and Rachel Poel.
– Unity, humility, and good communication among the team
– A pastor and team to be raised up for a church plant there
As of now, there is no established church in the village we are going to.
– Wisdom and vision as we figure out our long-term partnership
We desire to establish relationships and connections that will last for eternity.
Thank you so much in advance for your prayers and help. We are all in this together as the bride of Christ.