We want to make sure everyone has the details for the events coming up these next few weeks.
Sunday, December 17:
- All kids participating in the Kids’ Christmas Choir should arrive to church (the 2nd-3rd grade room) at 8:15 to begin rehearsal. Parents return to pick their kids up from rehearsal and check them in to children’s ministry at 9:30. Then, head back to the 2nd-3rd grade room after check in to wait for service to begin.
- Bring your plate of Christmas treats to the back table before service begins.
- Enjoy a service filled with kids singing and the GREAT story of Christmas.
- Last day to sign up for the 5:15 Winter Retreat before prices increase.
Sunday, December 24, 2017:
- Christmas Eve Morning we will have our annual Christmas Eve celebration at 10:00 AM, including Christmas readings, traditional Christmas songs, and candles (yes, even in the morning!). No childcare will be provided as we expect this to be a service for the whole family. (Also, FYI, we are not planning to have a service in the evening)