As we prepare to jump into the New City Catechism, here are a few quick tips to help you get started:
- Download the mobile app or use the web app (newcitycatechism.com) to find additional content such as helpful commentary for each question and prayers written to help you respond to what you’ve read.
- Switch to children’s mode for condensed answers to each question as well as a song to go with each. Kids (and adults!) can memorize all 52 questions and answers through song!
- Put the hard copy in a convenient place (dinner table?) for memorization help throughout the week.
- Pray for others in your church family as they also engage their hearts and minds with these precious truths.
- Don’t give up! It’s not the end of the world if you fall behind or even skip a week. It’s better to do something like this imperfectly than not to do it at all.
- Receive grace as you are built up in your most holy faith!