3pm Masks Expected:
Nothing will be changing at the 3:00 service this week.
We might make additional safety guidelines in the coming month so that people who haven’t been attending in person can wisely attend. Here are the current details:
- Masks are expected, except when seated and listening.
- Social distancing is expected, and seating will be arranged accordingly.
- Capacity will continue to be limited to 35% of available space.
- The 9-feet seat zone will be available for those desiring more space; you can reserve a spot when making your reservation.
5pm Masks Optional:
- Masks are optional after 4:45.
- Seating will be arranged for social distancing.
- There will not be a 9-feet seat zone available.
Are reservations required for both services?
Yes. Reservations ensure we have space available for everyone and also help us plan more accurately for the service (number of volunteers needed, amounts of bread/juice needed,etc.).
Will masks be required between services?
Masks will be expected in the lobby and the gym until 4:45, and those serving in the lobby will wear masks until the 5:00 service begins.
Will the Lord’s Supper be offered in the same way at both services?
Yes. Those serving the Lord’s Supper will continue to wear masks in both services.
Will the building be cleaned before services?
High-touch areas will be sanitized before each service.
Will other changes come?
Yes. We are on a journey together from Covid-era church services to post-Covid-era church services, and we are still only taking some of the very first steps. In mid May, we will do a church-wide survey to listen. There may be changes in service times or other aspects of our plans between now and August. Thank you for bearing with the changes!