Can you believe summer is drawing to a close and the new school year is here!? This Sunday, Aug. 25, we will celebrate the new school year with a few special events.
- Come bright and early at 9:30 to enjoy some donuts and coffee and mingle with familiar faces and new ones.
- We will be launching our Redeemer Kids classes during the church service for all kids up to 5th grade. Hooray!
- As students and teachers gear up for the new year, we will have a time of prayer for them.
- In the afternoon, there will be a Youth and Parents Picnic at the Wahrman’s house for all students entering 6th-12th grade.
- Any Sunday is a good one to invite a neighbor or friend, but this Sunday will be extra special!