January’s calendar is full of exciting opportunities for serious fellowship and also a whole lot of fun. We don’t want you to miss any of it. Here’s a look at January events:
- 5:15 Youth Group resumes meeting on Wednesday, January 3.
- Young Adult Community Group Meeting at the McRostie’s home on Sunday, January 7.
- 5:15 Youth Winter Retreat begins on Friday, January 12.
- Starting Point Course (for those interested in learning more about Redeemer) starts on Sunday, January 14.
- RCC Women’s Wintervention will be held at Hanna McRostie’s home on Friday, January 27 at 6:30 pm.
- Soup Sunday returns on January 28.
We are excited about all that is going on in the New Year and we hope you’ll be a part of it!