Registration & Hotel Information – NOW AVAILABLE HERE.
God designed marriage to be a “one flesh” relationship. Sounds great. But experiencing that in daily life, and restoring that when it’s broken — not always so easy.
Tab & Sung Trainor will be with us to talk about believing, experiencing, and restoring the “one flesh” reality of marriage.
Tab Trainor is the founding pastor of our church, and has also planted Grace Church of La Mesa (in San Diego, CA), where he now serves as lead pastor.
- Location: Awana Convention Center, 1 Bode Road, Streamwood, IL
- We need to ask each couple to register online. If you pay on Sunday, but don’t register online, you are not counted in the tally for the hotels or food.
- Because of hotel contracts, we need to ask attendees to register by Feb 1.
- Fee includes hotel room and meals (Snacks Friday night, Breakfast on Saturday morning, Lunch on Saturday afternoon)
- The church will register each couple with the hotels. You do not need to make any reservations once you have registered here.
- Doors will open at 6pm on Friday, first session at 7pm.
- Questions? Please contact Aleece Root.