Registration & Hotel Information – NOW AVAILABLE HERE.
God designed marriage to be a “one flesh” relationship. Sounds great. But experiencing that in daily life, and restoring that when it’s broken — not always so easy.
Tab & Sung Trainor will be with us to talk about believing, experiencing, and restoring the “one flesh” reality of marriage.
Tab Trainor is the founding pastor of our church, and has also planted Grace Church of La Mesa (in San Diego, CA), where he now serves as lead pastor.
- Awana Convention Center: 1 Bode Road, Streamwood, IL. Please enter the facility through the main doors on the southeast corner of the building. Look for the flagpoles and wrap around drive. There will be a sign in front of the drop off doors, as well as a few familiar faces to greet you.
- The Hilton Garden Inn is located at 2425 Barrington Road, Hoffman Estates, IL. You may check-in beginning at 3:00 pm, but your rooms are secured for late arrival in case time prohibits you from doing so before the retreat begins. Your rooms have been paid for, so you will only be charged for incidental expenses (so you will need to provide a personal credit card at check in). Upon arrival, you should receive a voucher for your breakfast as well.
- If you are staying at Awana, your check in begins when event registration opens at 6:00 pm. At that time, you will be given a key to your room as well as an access key to the building so that you may come and go during your stay. Please remember that there will be a light continental breakfast served on Saturday morning.
- Registration for the retreat will open at 6:00 pm on Friday evening and the first session will begin promptly at 7:00 pm. Our first night will formally end around 9:30 pm. Please feel free to hang around the atrium and enjoy some time with others.
- We will gather again at 10:00 am on Saturday morning (you may arrive earlier, but the first session will begin promptly at 10:00). Throughout the day we will enjoy teaching, worship, prayer, good food, and some merriment. Our time will come to an end around 4:00 pm.
6:00pm Registration Opens
7:00pm Evening Session – “Believing”
9:15pm Free Time
10:00am Morning Session – “Experiencing”
1:30pm Marriage Q&A with Tab & Sung
2:30pm Afternoon Session – “Restoring”
4:15pm Heading home