Prayer is oxygen for the Christian. It sustains us.
So it follows that prayer must be a source of life
for any community of Christians.
– John Onwuchekwa, Prayer
“Prayer is hard work, like it is [hard work] building any other relationship
through consistent and healthy communication. Therefore the best way
to think of growing in the power of the Spirit through prayer is training.”
– Sam Storms, Practicing the Power
- Growing in love for prayer.
- Growing in habits of personal prayer.
- Growing in desperation/dependence on God.
- Growing in faith and expectancy.
- Growing in ministering to others in prayer.
- Saturdays 8-10am
- Location TBD
- Feb 2 (Read at least chapters 1, 4, and 5 of Paul Miller, A Praying Life — or read all of chapters 1-8! Assignments to following meetings to follow.)
- Feb 16
- Mar 2
- Mar 16
- Mar 30
Book to purchase in advance:
- Paul Miller, A Praying Life