Our approach to these guidelines will lean on personal responsibility, mutual respect, and gospel unity.
- Masks expected:
- In keeping with our host church’s health guidelines, we ask that you wear a mask inside the building, including when singing. You may remove your mask when listening during the service.
- There are exceptions for young children and those who cannot medically tolerate a face-covering.
- If you strongly prefer to sing without a mask you are invited to worship in the adjacent courtyard for that portion of the service.
- Those leading up front on the stage will not wear masks.
- Physical distance:
- Please maintain a distance of 6ft or more from others (estimate 2 arm lengths) throughout the building.
- You don’t need to distance from those in your household and/or “quaranteam” (those you have regular contact with). If you choose a seat near others, we will assume they are a part of your family or “quaranteam.”
- Stay home if you or someone in your household is experiencing COVID symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell) or if you have had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.